"E-475" 410cid 345bhp V8, Teletouch automatic transmission, 2.91:1 axle ratio
Edsel number 701068 manufactured in Wayne, MI on September 4, 1957
Hopkins Antique Auto Salvage
Location: Caldwell, Idaho
Owned since: unknown Mileage: unknown
Condition: Scrapped/Parts car
Originality: All parts were factory authentic for the car Accessories included: Rear Seat Speaker, Tachometer Notes:
Originally owned by James E. and Martha H. Brizendine.
She still has potential to be restored or donor for more parts.
On-line Edsel Registry